Contract Length: 12 months
Salary: £500 per day
Security Clearance: Valid SC
1. Experience working in Government or large and highly regulated environments.
2. Proven experience in a senior architectural engineering role.
3. Experience working in a complex organisation including working directly with a variety and range of non-technical stakeholders to deliver DC Transformation.
4. Experience in supporting and managing BAU engineering, and major incidents in relation to network troubleshooting.
5. Experience in the design and configuration of high availability compute / storage OR DC network capability.
6. Experience in the design and configuration of hypervisor technology.
7. Experience in troubleshooting and tools for DC monitoring.
8. Production of complex technical deployment and support documentation for Storage / Compute OR DC network.
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE required
1. Certification in DC technologies
2. TOGAF Qualified
3. Vendor formal certification
4. Bachelor’s degree in any field or relevant demonstrable experience
1. Experience of DCs which operate above OFFICIAL classification.
2. Practical experience of Service Now integration