A firm at the cutting edge of Employment law in the City of London are hiring an Associate Solicitor with 1-4 years PQE to join the team.
This firm provide an exceptional platform to develop your career, working in a collegiate supportive team on high quality Employment law matters.
Ranked in the Legal 500 & Chambers, they have a very strong track record for their work in the Financial and Professional Services sectors and offer the full range of legal services to a high end client base.
Many of their lawyers have a solid reputation in the market for being leaders within their chosen field and the firm have a number of home grown Partners at the firm.
They offer exemplary, cost effective legal solutions in Employment, Crime, Fraud, Corporate, Litigation, Private Client, Clinical Negligence & Personal Injury, Family, Competition, Transport and Tax.
Within this role the work will be predominantly contentious, but there will be an element of advisory work also. The team are known for supporting Senior Execs and the work they do in relation to whistleblowing, discrimination, unfair dismissal claims and team/individual moves.
The role will be working closely with the Partners on in depth business development initiatives and you will be advising both businesses and individuals on the full spectrum of employment, partnership and shareholder issues.
- 1 – 4 years PQE, qualified in England & Wales as a Solicitor
- Must have good academics and experience at a reputable firm
- Excellent business development skills
- Direct client contact experience ideally and the ability to build longstanding relationships
- Able to work in a team environment and take full responsibility for own caseload with hands on support from Partners/Senior Associates
- Contentious Employment law expertise is essential
Apply now for a position with this exciting organisation or contact us for a confidential discussion. The firm are moving into a very exciting period of growth and with a lot of work in the pipeline this is a great time to join.
They offer work life balance, a competitive market rate salary, flexible hours and full benefits package.