An exciting opportunity has opened for an Employment Solicitor (2 – 4 years PQE) based in Guildford. This full-service firm are highly recognised as a leader across several practice areas and have offices based across the UK and internationally.
- The successful candidate will join the Employment team who are part of the wider Employment Pensions and Immigration practice. This role will be really mixed and will give the new hire exposure to very high quality Employment work.
- You will advise high profile clients on employment documentation, policy, disciplinaries, redundancy, GDPR, grievances and carry out due diligence advising on red flag issues, drafting warranties/indemnities and TUPE advice
- The role will be a mix of non-contentious with some contentious work also where you will run employment tribunal litigation. Examples of contentious work within this practice include grounds of resistance, particulars of complaint, attending prelim hearings and handling case management steps.
- You will also gain experience in advising Senior Execs on severance terms on exit.
- This role provides the opportunity to develop new relationships through business development and networking
- This firm offer fantastic benefits including a generous bonus schemes based on recognition as well as performance, family and lifestyle focused benefits and wellbeing plus a competitive salary and good work life balance
- Employment Associate with 2-4 years PQE
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Can demonstrate team work and relationship building skills
- Must strive to provide highest levels of service to clients
- Ambitious and organised with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career
Employment Solicitor, Employment Lawyer