Employment Senior Solicitor
Due to expansion and significant growth our client, a leading Tier 1 International law firm are hiring a Senior Employment Associate (4 – 8 PQE) to join their busy City of London based department. The Employment lawyers & Partners within this firm are truly at the top of their game, and clients are some of the worlds best known global corporations, brands and household names.
For the right candidate this role comes with an excellent Partnership track. The firm offer a competitive package and can demonstrate a great track record for progression. They have one of the City’s best flexible/agile working policies, making them a great choice for ambitious lawyers with families, or anyone looking for a bit of balance without compromising on the work.
This firm are ranked at the top of the Legal 500 across a vast number of areas including high value commercial and corporate M&A transactions, financial services, litigation and arbitration, private equity, tax, competition, aviation and many other specialist areas.
The Senior Associate position within the Employment practice will involve advising on a range of complex employment matters. The team work collaboratively across multiple international offices and there will be a great opportunity to work with industry leading Partners in London, Europe and further afield.
You will be advising a range of clients including starts ups through to multinational corporations on acquisitions, outsourcing, expansions or reductions-in-force, local or international employee relations, data protection, local compliance and risk management issues.
- You will be an experienced Employment Senior Associate with 4 – 8 years PQE looking for a role with great future progression, or an experienced Associate looking for a step up.
- You will have trained and gained experience at a leading National or International law firm in Central London
- Excellent academics, educated to degree level (minimum 2:1)
- Confident, mature and approachable manner and ability to build relationships with peers and clients
- Delegation and mentoring experience to assist with the development of juniors and trainees in the department
- Outstanding business development skillset and ability to promote the Employment team to actively contribute alongside the Partners to the departments continued success.
This is a standout opportunity to work alongside Partners that have backgrounds at some of the best law firms in the City. You will be working in the firms beautiful new office. This is a rare opportunity for an experienced, ambitious Senior Associate looking to get on a realistic track to Partnership in a leading Employment practice.
Apply Now with your up to date CV, or feel free to call for an initial (strictly confidential) discussion.