Heat is currently working with a multi-service law firm in Norfolk with a client focussed approach
The role I am currently recruiting for is as a Senior Employment Solicitor/Legal Executive. Career progression is outlined from the outset and they have a high tier Employment team. In addition to this, my client offers a very competitive salary, alongside an above market benefits package.
Required experience in a broad range of Employment matters, including but not limited to:
- Contentious and Non-contentious Employment issues
- Representing clients in Employment Tribunal claims
- Reviewing and drafting Employment Contracts, including directors’ service agreements
- Advising on Redundancy/Restructure, TUPE and Termination of Employment
- Advising on Dismissal procedures
- Advising on Settlement agreements, including director exit packages
In addition, an element of business development may be required. Working with Partners and Fee Earners, to promote and enhance both an existing and new client base for the firm.
- To provide an ongoing service to clients
- To meet targets with regards to fee earning and other agreed upon objectives
- To stay informed of all changes in the Law and Practice in Employment matters
- Financial control, including cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures
- Perform fee earning work precisely, reliably and conforming to the company’s quality and risk procedures
If this position piques your interest, don’t hesitate to get in touch. My contact details are below.
LinkedIn: Sam Strickland
Phone: 0117 2841311