A Legal 500 Tier 1 City practice recognised for their Employment work are hiring an Associate Solicitor with 2 – 5 years PQE. You will have a non-contentious Employment background working at a reputable law firm in London.
This leading global law firm have a rich history and sterling reputation across many of their practice areas. Staff enjoy a supportive environment and flexible working structure along with exposure to some of the most high-profile employment matters in the sector.
The Employment Group’s impressive client base includes governments, financial institutions, multinational corporates, household brands and some of the UKs largest businesses.
You will need to have experience in the full range of non-contentious employment work including matters related to large scale transactions and high end corporate employment advisory.
The firm has a defined career path framework in place, and a strong track record for promoting and developing their lawyers from Associate through to Partnership. There are also exciting opportunities to go on international secondments to other offices worldwide.
- 2 – 5 years PQE Employment Associate, enrolled as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Must have trained and worked in a comparable Employment practice
- Strong understanding and demonstrable expertise in non-contentious Employment law
- Able to draft, review and negotiate complex legal employment related documents
- Experience of working on largescale corporate transactions
- Can demonstrate exemplary client facing skills
- Able to work well in a close-knit team and mentor junior lawyers
This role is an exciting opportunity to join a world class firm that invest heavily in their staff and will give you an unrivalled platform to progress your career.