Employee Benefits Consultant – Remote – Up to £55,000
Responsible for providing excellent focussed Group Risk, Healthcare and/or Pension environment to individual scheme members and pension’s guidance to all Employee Benefits clients and their employees
Provide a full review of a client’s current pension arrangements, undertake a fact find, know your customer, risk profile and capacity for loss to provide an appropriate recommendation report;
Stay up to date with employee benefit trends in the industry, monitor market developments and assist with the identification of revenue generation opportunities for existing clients
Build and maintain successful relationships with clients and their employees
Identify opportunities for upselling/cross-selling based on understanding client needs
- 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Flexible hybrid working
- Birthday day off
- Income protection for up to 5 years
- Pirkx online discounts and cashback plus 24-hour access to a GP
- 4x salary death in service
- 5% matched pension contributions
- Access to the Radiant Academy (to support future career aspirations).
- Competitive bonus scheme
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Demonstrable high level of competence with regard to providing focussed advice to clients
- Level 4 qualified
- Strong technical knowledge of both Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution schemes
- A full understanding of the requirements of, and regulations underpinning autoenrollment.
- G60 or AF3 and experience of pension transfers and retirements including drawdown
If suitable for this EB Consultant position, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
#Employee Benefits Consultant