Employee Benefits Adviser
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an Employee Benefits Adviser to join an award-winning financial planning practice.
Working alongside a team of Employee Benefits Advisers you will be responsible for educating and advising on clients’ individual employees according to the agreed proposition.
- Conduct and follow the company process following all service standards and rules for a compliant outcome and an outstanding customer experience
- To ensure all clients files are maintained in conjunction with compliance standards
- Be responsible for hosting financial education workshops and presenting staff benefits using PowerPoint to groups of employees varying in number
- Conduct one–to-one advice appointments with employees regarding their workplace pension scheme and employee benefits
- Deal with queries via email and telephone from new and existing clients
- Minimum Level 4 qualified
- Financial Services experience, with a proven track record of giving face-to-face advice.
- Excellent pension knowledge and experience
- Proven track record of building rapport and strong relationships with clients at all levels
Synonyms: Group Risk Adviser, Corporate Adviser, Corporate Benefits Adviser
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.