A reputable commercial insurance brokerage is seeking an experienced Employee Benefits Account Handler to join their Leicester team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing employee benefit programs for a wide range of clients. You will work closely with clients and brokers to ensure that employee benefit programs are effectively managed and administered.
- Manage relationships with clients to ensure high levels of customer service
- Build strong relationships with clients and brokers to ensure effective communication and cooperation in the management of client benefits programs
- Analyse client benefits programs to identify areas for improvement and cost savings
- Provide advice and guidance to clients on benefits program design and implementation
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements related to employee benefits programs
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of employee benefits industry trends and best practices
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Experience of working within employee benefits in either an insurer or broker.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify trends and recommend solutions
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your cv to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in voucher if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Employee Benefits, Health Insurance, Employee Benefits Adviser, Employee Benefits Account Handler, EB Adviser