Employed IFA (Home Based)
The opportunity for a successful Financial Adviser to join a National Financial Services Practice who provide a personal, independent and bespoke wealth management service to high net worth clients.
The successful candidate will inherit a client bank. These clients will have a range of products but predominantly investment and pensions. They are looking for an adviser with the skills and aptitude to develop business across all need areas with both new and existing clients.
- Delivering holistic financial advice, supporting clients to achieve their financial objectives
- Developing long standing relationships with clients through regular reviews and delivering solutions to meet their change in circumstances
- Creating strategic alliances with professional connections with a view to develop new client relationships
- Driving a referable culture within the client bank to encourage referral opportunities
- Organically grow client relationships to meet ongoing business requirements
What’s needed to be considered
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have –
- Financial Planning diploma qualified (ideally Chartered or working towards Chartered)
- Demonstrable financial planning experience gained with a recognised organisation
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), with the ability to explain complex financial arrangements
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: IFA, Financial Planner, Financial Adviser