Employed Financial Planner
Our client is a bespoke independent Financial Planners, based in South Wales. Due to an extremely fruitful period of business, they are now looking to expand by adding a new member to their Financial Planning team.
The opportunity here is for a Financial Advisor, with a professional and level-headed approach to come in and help take on a number of the company’s client's moving forward, alongside building and growing this bank further. This opportunity would be suitable for any Level 4 Diploma qualified professionals, whether you be an excising IFA with a strong book of business, or a newly qualified Adviser looking to work in a highly professional environment. In this role, as mentioned, you will have the chance to work with a number of the firms existing connections, with the potential for leads to be provided via referrals and professional introducers, with a highly rewarding Salary and Benefits package
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Hold previous experience within an IFA / Financial Planning Practice
- Must be qualified to a minimum industry standard of Level 4 Diploma Qualified
- Previous experience dealing with High Net Worth Clients desirable but not essential
- A strong understanding of Pensions and Investment products advantageous
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
Financial Planner, Financial Adviser, Financial Advisor, IFA, Independent Financial Planner, Independent Financial Adviser, Wealth Manager, Wealth Planner
This candidate should:-
- Be qualified to a minimum of QCF Level 4 aiming to achieve level 6.
- Have at least 2 years prior experience of advising clients on mainstream investments, pensions, protection, plus non-esoteric products such as VCTs, EIS & SIPP property purchase.
- Have experience in writing suitability reports and preparing research in all of the above areas of business.
- Be knowledgeable in mainstream investment construction and reviews.
- Be self-motivated and willing to work in a small professional business environment.
- Be able to work to targets and organise and manage own workload.
- Be well presented and highly professional.
- Have the capacity to generate their own leads and ideally bring a client bank with them, plus FUM.
The position will be on an employed basis with a basic competitive level of salary (based on experience and FUM), plus bonuses.