Employed Financial Planner
My client, a leading accountancy practice with a strong financial planning arm are looking for an experienced Financial Planner to come on board and join their Cheltenham based Team.
They provide tailored financial planning advice to both corporate and private individuals and cover a comprehensive range of products and services for their clients to ensure the best possible recommendations are made and pride themselves on the firms work ethic and professionalism.
You will be joining a very well established firm who are innovative and have secured introducers with other national professional services firms to continue to grow their impressive client base.
If you are a forward thinking, innovative person who wants to work in a national firm with strong values then this could be for you.
- Provide holistic financial planning advice to both prospective & existing clients.
- Identifying the most suitable service proposition and making referrals
- Engaging clients and building relationships
- Delivering formal recommendations
- Following up new business initiatives
Skills and Experience
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified
- Previous experience in an Adviser role
- A high level of confidence, sales & presentation skills and interpersonal skills are also key
- The ability to approach all tasks with a positive attitude, presenting yourself in a professional manner in line with the expectations of the practice.
- An existing client bank with circa £50,000 of recurring income is preferred.
Independent Financial Adviser, Independent Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Wealth Manager, Financial Planning Manager
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.