Employed Financial Adviser
My client is a bespoke, well respected IFA practice who are looking for an Experienced Employed Financial Adviser to join their team.
Based in Sheffield, they provide exceptional, one-to-one, tailor made independent financial advice to HNW clients.
This is an opportunity for an Employed Independent Financial Adviser to work as a small team. You will need to provide expert, independent advice to an existing bank of HNW clients, whilst building new business opportunities through referrals and networking. The role would also suit an existing IFA with their own clients who wants to become part of a well- established and respected local company who are directly authorised with the FCA.
You will be provided with full back office administration and Paraplanners.
What is needed to be considered?
- You will be need to be Level 4 Diploma qualified
- An ideal candidate will have AF7 and AF8 or equivalent and working towards Chartered status.
- Excellent sales and presentation skills
- Excellent telephone manner and client facing skills
- Driven and motivated to achieve targets
- Track record or producing good levels of business within an IFA environment.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.