We have an excellent opportunity for an Electronics / Electrical Design Engineer to join our client in Laughton, East Sussex.
This is an exciting role in a progressive Scientific Instrument manufacturing company.
The Design Engineer will be responsible for designing new products incorporating analogue and digital electronics taking them from concept to manufacturing release and will work with sales, service, and production to identify and implement improvements to existing designs.
What’s needed for me to be considered for the Electronics / Electrical Design Engineer role?
- Practical experience in developing analogue and digital electronics.
- Must be competent in PCB design, preferably using Altium and SolidWorks.
- Ability to analyse field failure trends and manage obsolescence.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to cope with rapidly changing demands on time and prioritise jobs according to urgency.
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to challenge and question while maintaining positive relationships.
Apply today to be considered for this Electronics / Electrical Design Engineer opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the Electronics / Electrical Design Engineer opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.