HEAT are working with a Electrical Contractor expanding their Electrical division in the South.
Working for numerous clients ranging from Commercial, Domestic and Industrial . They require a Electrician in Essex to carry out small works in the area local to the business. This is a great opportunity for a problem solver who loves each day to differ from the last.
- Carry out Small works, PPM, reactive and emergency breakdown tasks.
- Carry out electrical maintenance and installation.
Ideal Candidate should be:
- Hold a City & Guilds in Electrical.
- Carry 18th edition qualification.
- Have Several years’ electrical fault-finding experience.
Salary is £35-£40k / annum. Overtime & Bonus earnings 10k+
- Competitive salary
- Bonus package.
- Training Opportunities.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.