Electrical Maintenance Engineer
HEAT are working with one of the largest Energy Companies in Europe.
They require an experienced and qualified Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work at their site in Slough. The role requires a range of maintenance tasks from sockets and lighting to large motors and turbine plant.
Ideal Candidate should be:
- Qualified in Electrical Engineer.
- Time served as Maintenance Engineer.
- A strong Electrical background essential.
Salary is £36 – 42k / annum.
- Fantastic opportunities for progression.
- Competitive salary.
- 4 and a half day week.
- Bonus structure.
- Training Opportunities and if candidate shows potential, taking on more responsibilities in other areas of the company.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.