Remote (You must be based in UK, Europe or E.Coast, Australia) Permanent Role
£Neg + Package
I am looking for an electrical engineer to support one of my clients through the development and rollout of a new technology platform that produces new materials and processes. This is an exciting opportunity that is targeted at achieving a better and more sustainable future for all.
You will be an experienced and forward thinking engineer who will play an important part in the R&D and Engineering design development program with a background in power, process and FEED Engineering. You may also have experience with safety systems and control systems.
This role is home based with international travel as required. You may be based in the UK, Europe or Australia (preferably, Sydney/E. Coast)
- leading and supporting the project teams through all phases of project design and delivery, including feasibility studies, engineering, construction, commissioning, and the subsequent operation of the resulting process plants
- Power generation, Process and clean power from industry
- Electrical Heat generation
- Highly innovative, good team culture and work dynamic
- Integration of electrical equipment and process control instrumentation
- Developing procurement documents, supplier negotiations and contract management
- Experience designing electrical systems, integration of electrical equipment and instrumentation.
- The ability to identify and support the implementation of improvements to existing systems, in line with technical standards, operational and safety policy and legislation.
- Experience in control systems (PLC & SCADA) design and implementation beneficial
- Experience in supplier negotiations and contract management.
- Development and maintenance of detailed budgets and schedules.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, you will be contacted to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Electrical, Engineering, Process, Industrial, #li-kg1