DV Cleared Bid Orchestration & Automation Architect
Role: Bid Orchestration / Automation Architect
Clearance: DV Cleared
Rate: Competitive Daily Rate
Contract length: 6 month+
My client, a leader within the Defence and National Security sectors are looking for an Automation Architect with bid experience to come in and help manage one of their key accounts. They right candidate will need to have a current valid DV Clearance due to the nature of the work they will be carrying out. The ideal candidate will have a defence background already and very good knowledge of the industry.
Ideally they look for an Automation Architect with knowledge / experience of:
- IaaS provisioning of VMs using catalogue of services and integration with billing, cmdb and license management
- Provisioning including OS Blueprints, Network Services, Catalog, Orchestration, Self Service Portal
- Automation of the VM or container build
- Asset Tracking
- Overarching orchestration ‘manager of managers’ that co-ordinates the above
- Overarching environment/delivery lifecycle and toolchain which includes automated testing and workflows for governance and manual intervention where necessary
- Knowledge of bid processes, costing and resource estimates
- Need to be able to work under challenging timescales with little supervision.
What will be expected of you:
- The role holder may manage a small/medium design team.
- Experience as a design authority on larger or more complex solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customers’ business and commercial issues.
- Identify, design and deliver larger or more complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions.
- Responsible for the design and communication of structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- Ability to make changes to service, process, organization, operating model and other aspects may be required in addition to technology components, and solutions must demonstrate how agreed requirements (such as automation of business processes) are met, any requirements which are not fully met or, and any options or considerations which require a business decision.
- Providing comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to solution components to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices and that existing and planned solution components remain compatible.
Please note that current valid DV Clearance is required for the role and applicants cannot be submitted unless their clearance is valid.