A well-established and recognisable regional multi-service private practice. Client focused they have a strong reputation across Wiltshire due to their efficient and personable service. Due to recent expansion they are looking to recruit a number of driven legal professionals such as yourself.
As an accredited Duty Solicitor you will be required to attend both Courts and police stations in order to assist your clients. You will deal all forms of criminal matters varying from offences against the person, theft, sexual offences and homicide dependent on the indictment. You will be required to conduct yourself selflessly in order to maintain your client’s interests and must be flexible in your approach but will backed with the support of the practice.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Be a qualified lawyer, either as a Solicitor, legal Executive or by other means, of at least 1 years PQE – there is no upper end to this bracket
- Be duty qualified
- Proven fee earning capability
- Strong academic background
- Good drafting and writing skills as well as possessing an excellent ability to communicate
- Able to work within a team in order to support fee earners
- Strong client care, IT and business development skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Duty Solicitor, Criminal Law Solicitor, Criminal Lawyer, Dut