Digital Project Manager
Our Client is a leading digital partner, recognised for delivering award-winning, world-class solutions. They form long-lasting, trusted partnerships, working collaboratively as a team while turning knowledge into insight, returning great results for long-term success
Working within an experienced team of ux architects, designers, user interface developers and .Net developers, you will have the opportunity to plan, co-ordinate and lead projects or varying sizes involving the creation of engaging digital solutions for our varied and growing client-base.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Solid commercial experience of working within an agency in either a digital project management or digital producer role
- Experience of writing clear, commercially sound proposals to be sent to clients
- Experience of delivering innovative, high quality responsive websites to SEO and accessibility standards
- Examples of delivering projects to time, budget and quality with exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Experience of managing a multi-disciplined team to deliver digital projects
- Experience of delivering projects with project values
- The ideal candidate will have experience in managing eCommerce focused projects
- Previous experience of tools such as Liquid Planner, Basecamp and JIRA would be beneficial
- Practical experience with SCRUM or agile methodologies would be beneficial
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
Digital | Project Manager| Agency | SEO | Agile| SCRUM| Budget|