Digital Marketing Manager
A digital marketing agency based in Wimborne, Dorset that is growing and therefore looking for a passionate and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join their small, friendly team.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in digital marketing and will be responsible for the completion of a range of marketing activities, whilst also providing a proactive day to day account management service to a select number of high profile clients.
Our fun and expanding marketing agency is based just outside Wimborne, Dorset and specialises in providing digital marketing services to clients within retained relationships. You will be working amongst a team of skilled individuals, which includes a Marketing Executive, a Web Developer, a Retained Services Manager and Business Owners.
The principal activities we carry out include; social media, email marketing, search engine optimisation, article writing, PPC (pay per click) campaigns and WordPress web development.
We are lucky enough to be the chosen marketing partner for a number of exciting and successful Dorset businesses. Sectors our clients work within include;
- Legal services
- Recycling and aggregate services
- Audio visual
- Care industry
Duties and Responsibilities:
Account management –
- Maintaining and enhancing relationships with existing clients
- Taking briefs and creating proposals/marketing plans
- Communicating with clients, keeping them up to date on the progress of their tasks and results of completed campaigns
- Effective delivery of day-to-day projects/campaigns
- Ensure projects are managed effectively and completed on time, within budget and in line with strategies outlined in proposals/retainer agreements
- Work closely with members of the team to create work of a suitably high standard
- Quality control, and proofing copy and project outputs
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of digital marketing campaigns
- To identify and leverage all additional revenue opportunities within existing client base
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues to ensure a happy and enjoyable office environment
- Supporting new business activities such as client pitches, networking meetings etc
Digital marketing activities –
- Planning and executing SEO activities
- Keyword research and competitor analysis reports
- Creating and maintaining various paid online advertising campaigns across various platforms (Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram etc)
- Develop content marketing plans
- Social media strategy and implementation
- Email campaign creation and management
- Creating engaging internet friendly content, which could include social media posts, keyword optimised articles, static web pages
Knowledge and Experience:
- 4 years experience in an agency environment or within an in-house marketing role is essential
- Client management experience
- You should have knowledge and experience of social media optimisation
- A strong understanding and experience of carrying out on-page and off-page SEM (search engine marketing) activities.
- Able to create search engine optimised articles, page content and blog posts
- Able to create, maintain and optimise PPC (pay per click) campaigns. Ideally have a Google AdWords certification
- Experience with e-commerce sites (preferable)
- Experience of managing CRM systems such as Hubspot (preferable)
- You must have high attention to detail
- You must be proactive and a multi-tasker
- You must be a self-starter, able to work without supervision
- You must have strong written and verbal communication skills and willing to conduct and contribute to meetings with clients
- You’ll be familiar with Google Analytics and ideally knowledgeable of Google Search Console and/or data studio
- Have a creative mindset and a flexible approach
- Strong IT skills
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Digital Marketing Manager, Account Manager, Marketing Manager