Digital Marketing Executive
A global professional services company with offices based in a busy and buzzing part of Bristol are on the lookout for an experienced Digital Marketing expert to join their small but dedicated team to focus on all aspects of digital marketing. This will cover SEO, PPC, Websites, CRM and their Social Media channels.
You will be reporting directly to the Marketing Manager and working with the other Executive in the team on all the firms digital marketing needs. You will provide technical expertise and help insure a fast and speedy delivery of ongoing projects. This is a fast-paced environment and they are looking for someone who thrives working this way. You will be entitled to a competitive salary, very generous holiday as well as a cycle to work scheme, decent pension, gym discounts, fresh fruit delivery plus there is always a good chance for a company bonus!
- Extensive Digital Marketing experience
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics, including Tag manager and Search Console
- Strong up to date knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Sound knowledge of CMS/CRM systems
- Able to work using your own initiative
- Experience of running social media accounts
- Experience of SEO and relevant SEO tools
- Good working knowledge of email software
- Experience of project management
- Copywriting and proof-reading experience
- Ability to code HTML/CSS would be very useful
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
| SEO | PPC | Digital Marketing Executive | Website Development | HTML | CSS | Google Analytics | Bristol |