We have an excellent opportunity for a Digital Hardware Engineer to join our client who is a well-established scientific company-based Hertfordshire.
The Digital Hardware Engineer will join the development team to design our clients next range of instruments.
We are looking for an engineer with a broad range of skills in both analogue and digital electronics.
What’s needed for me to be considered for the Digital Hardware Engineer role?
- A degree in Electronics or physics is desirable but not essential.
- A proven record in digital hardware and embedded software
- Good understanding of A to D converters
- Familiar with serial interfaces such as I2C, SPI, USB, RS232
- An understanding of low-pressure gas circuits would be an advantage as the candidate will be expected to learn about infrared gas analysis design.
Apply today to be considered for this Digital Hardware Engineer opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the Digital Hardware Engineer opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.