Digital Delivery Manager
Our Client is a leading digital partner, recognised for delivering award-winning, world-class solutions. They form long-lasting, trusted partnerships, working collaboratively as a team while turning knowledge into insight, returning great results for long-term success
As Delivery Manager, you will provide management and leadership of retained client roadmaps and own small to medium scale projects as part of our multi-disciplinary key client accounts team. This role works closely alongside other team members including the Service Manager, Designers, UX, Developers and Search / Content Strategists, as well as working directly with a range of high-profile clients.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- You will have experience running small to medium scale projects and accounts, with knowledge of road-mapping, pipelines and ongoing monitoring.
- Digital Agency experience is critical.
- You will be campaign focused and proficient at gaining a deep understanding of client goals.
- Great communication skills and confidence liaising with both internal and external stakeholders across varying platforms. You should feel comfortable challenging briefs and articulating project requirements to a variety of individuals.
- Experience leading and mentoring a team would be beneficial.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
Digital | Delivery Manager| Agency | SEO | Agile| SCRUM| Budget|