Digital Account Manager
- A newly created opportunity for a talented Digital Account Manager with Paid Search Experience has arisen within an exceptional digital agency
- Due to a period of growth the team has created this position continue the development of the digital marketing team
- As a Digital Account Manager, you would be responsible for managing your own clients and working to create Paid Search Strategies across a range of different industries. You will also support the Account Director and become an integral part of the growing digital team.
- This fantastic opportunity will help you expand your digital marketing knowledge while developing excellent connections in the digital marketing world.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Experience in managing successful SEO and PPC campaigns across a range of industries
- Google AdWords and Analytics knowledge
- Sound Microsoft Excel experience
- Excellent client communication skills, verbal and written
- Naturally organised with good time management
- Driving licence (for client meeting attendance)
- Proactive and great initiative
Bonus Skills & Experience:
- Google AdWords exam qualifications
- AdWords Editor knowledge
- Knowledge of other platforms such as Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Facebook Ads
- Experience in paid search for other territories outside the UK
- Experience in leading meetings and pitching to potential clients
- Knowledge of SEO and copy writing skills e.g. blog posts – not essential
- Knowledge of social media
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!