Following another very successful period, this well-known insurer is adding to their team in Manchester with the addition of 2 Development Underwriters.
If you have experience of handling either P&C or motor fleet risks, this should be of interest to you.
As well as a very competitive salary, benefits including cont pension (up to 12%), life insurance (up to 10%), bonus, hybrid working and 25 days holiday this role would allow you to:
- Build on existing broker relationships
- Be empowered to make decisions and work on your own initiative
- Develop and deliver profitable growth for the branch.
- Drive and transform how business is written.
- This role provide a fantastic opportunity for you to build key foundations and shape the narrative, that will provide you with exposure and scope required for personal growth.
- Driving service excellence to our customers
- Encompasses many opportunities to contribute to the development and success of the team
Why Consider this role?
- They will equip you with the technical skills for tomorrow: It’s their job to support you in becoming an expert who has ownership over your work.
- They want you to be confident that you can make an impact by helping customers.
- They ask themselves what they can do today that will help you in the future. That’s why they offer continuous development to help colleagues become experts in tomorrow.
- Build a career that’s as dynamic as the market you work in: They are on a journey of transformation, so they are investing in new technology that enables them to help their people and businesses thrive.
- Shape your career one decision at a time: They support you to progress through the business and are committed to developing talent. They do this with training and tailored development plans.
- The team are well respected in the industry, having built a strong reputation, of which they take great pride. If you thrive on being pushed out of your comfort zone and being empowered to make decisions, they welcome the opportunity to engage with you.
If you are a experienced commercial insurance underwriter with experience of property and casualty or motor fleet risks, and would like to find out more, please give me a call or drop me a message.