Role: Development Executive
Salary: up to £50k
Hybrid/Flexible working set up.
We have partnered with a leading insurance broker group to recruit for a development executive to join their team in Manchester.
Main purpose of the role
To service a number of existing to meet our clients’ demands and needs as well as building your own portfolio through driving new business.
- Client Relationship management – you will have overall responsibility for your clients including service and broking co-ordination.
- Finding and winning new clients
- Strategic and directional planning for management of your clients including liaising with the Account Chairman (where appropriate)
- Facilitating and overseeing introductions along with on-going management to other areas of the business (e.g. Claims, Risk Management, Credit, EB, Private Clients)
- Client visits
- Creating and delivering Client Service Plan
- Ensuring appropriate resources are in place to deliver agreed services.
- Agreeing appropriate remuneration with client
- Client entertainment participation and oversight
- Credit control
- Ensuring clients are fully aware of policy coverage / conditions / limitations.
- Cert CII
- Considerable experience in the corporate insurance industry
- Extensive working knowledge of General Commercial Lines business and the Broking market
- Previous Client Executive experience within a Corporate broker would be an advantage, although candidates who can demonstrate when they have stepped up and displayed the required behaviours will be considered
- Demonstrable drive, self-motivation and determination to achieve results
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills combined with a proven track record of relationship management and customer focus
- Strong influencing, negotiation and leadership skills
- Team player
- Customer obsessed
- Consistently demonstrates behaviours conducive to achieving both personal and team objectives, in line with the core values of the company.
- Target book size of £250,000 made up of more smaller Corporate cases (sub £7,500 fee income)
• Dip CII
• Strong working knowledge of the Acturis system
If that describes you and you want to learn more, please apply and I will contact you shortly with further information.
Feel free to reach out to me at: