An award winning financial planning business is looking for qualified professionals to join their desk based advisory team.
Due to the commission of several new corporate contracts and as part of continued growth strategy our client is looking for an experienced Diploma Qualified Advisor, or experienced Paraplanner, who is looking to progress their career.
They provide a strong lead source and full back office support, meaning the successful candidate will spend 100% of their time advising, not dealing with their own admin or business development.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To provide profitable, effective and compliant whole of market financial planning advice and ongoing servicing to the company’s present client bank.
- To identify and develop new business opportunities from existing clients, introducers and referrals and achieving agreed revenue targets
- To conduct in accordance with the FCA’s Statement of Principles and Code of Practice for Approved Persons.
- To promote and provide a comprehensive and compliant service to existing clients within the activities as defined and authorised by the company.
- To act and deliver in accordance with the TCF principles at all times.
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified or equivalent, as a minimum
- Have proven experience within financial planning
*Independent Financial Adviser, Independent Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Wealth Manager, Financial Planning Manager
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.