Desk Based Adviser (IFA)
An exciting opportunity for a financial advisor has opened at a highly regarded national financial planning firm that specialise in all aspects of savings, investments and retirement planning for both corporate and personal clients.
They pride themselves on the highest level of personal advice and professionalism that they provide each and every client. You will be working in a supportive company who embrace the latest technology within the industry to help their employees provide the highest level of service.
You will be joining a very well-established firm on their desk-based advisory team providing advice to a range of clientele. So if you are a forward thinking, pro-active person who wants to work in a national firm with strong values then this could be for you.
- Provide holistic financial planning advice to both prospective & existing clients.
- Identifying the most suitable service proposition and making referrals
- Engaging clients and building relationships
- Delivering formal recommendations
- Following up new business initiatives
Skills and Experience
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified
- Previous experience in a client facing
- A high level of confidence, sales & presentation skills and interpersonal skills are also key
IFA, Independent Financial Adviser, Independent Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Wealth Manager, Financial Planning Manager, Desk Based
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive a cheque for £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career