Key Words- Mechanical Design Engineer, Draftsman, Design solutions, SolidWorks, BOM’s
Role: Design Engineer
Salary: £30,000/35,000 Full Time-Permanent
My client is currently looking to take on a talented Design Engineer to join part of a growing team. They will provide 2D and 3D drawings of company products using SolidWorks 3D design software.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Market leading Engineering company, who specialise in the design and manufacturing of high performance waste processing and materials handling systems.
Be part of a team who pride themselves on being the go to company for high performance recycling equipment. They deliver successful recycling solutions to all their customers with the vision of creating a more sustainable world in which all waste is recycled.
- HNC or equivalent within mechanical / manufacturing engineering subject.
- Experience as a Draughtsman/ Design Engineer within a similar industry
- 3D CAD/ 2D CAD experience with SOLIDWORKS & AutoCAD 2D strongly desired
- Ensuring drawing quality, continuity and that relevant directives are followed
- Produce detailed manufacturing drawings of company product from 3D models
- Develop and maintain standard drawings to support the company’s objective by maximising the number of standard products offered and manufactured
- Support the production of technical specifications
- Be hands-on and proactive
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will, assess your key skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities that match your requirements.
Additionally refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Key Words- Corby, 3D Modeling, SOLIDWORKS, Manufacturing, Fabrication drawings, Assembly drawings.