We are currently representing a key client of ours who is now looking to add a Design Engineer to their growing team. As a Design Engineer you will be ideally from a Building Services background, either fire alarm or smoke detector design.
- The comapny have grown significantly over the past few years and are now looking to add to their growing Design team.
- As a Designer you will be in charge of the whole Design process from cradle to grave, involved in design the smoke detectors.
- There will be a personalized career development plan, whereby, there is clear progression into senior roles.
What's needed for me to be considered?
- A strong background from buildiing services, ideally fire alarm design or smoke detectors.
- Fluent in Autocad and/or Revit.
- An excellent attitude and now looking to expand their skill sets.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.