Located in fantastic offices near the train station in Bath, this innovative and ground-breaking analytics company has very much placed its people at its centre of importance. You will be joining an environment where flexibly is a priority for every member of staff, this creates a stimulating environment to encourage people to thrive. You will also have the opportunity to work alongside people who are at the top of their game in a collaborative and Agile environment.
You will be a lead technical resource on all matters of digital experience quality for all customer types and geographies. To be effective in this role, you will possess broad technical acumen and practical experience with complex digital products, services, and architectures. You will support assigned customer activity across the customer lifecycle post initial sale. Our customers are among the largest, most demanding enterprises and service providers, so our people must be able to operate successfully in dynamic, complex commercial and technical environments.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to assimilate concepts rapidly and work within a light-touch management framework
- Ability to analyse complex ICT environments and present clear conclusions
- Broad technical understanding of enterprise and service provider service architectures: fixed and mobile network architectures; public, private, and hybrid clouds; IP, TCP, and UDP protocols
- Broad technical understanding of cloud service architectures, software product architectures, and other types of SaaS, cloud or hosted service
- Experience of deploying network-based services in an enterprise or service provider environment
- Experience both as an individual contributor and in growing a team
- Ability to work effectively in a fast moving and challenging environment
- Ability to work remotely and travel frequently (<50% of time)
- Strong team player with good service ethic and ability to work effectively with other functions
- Conscientious, with a strong desire to meet and then exceed expectations
- Excellent organisation skills with keen attention to detail
- Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks
There is good coffee, fresh fruit, a pool table as well a generous bonus plan, share options, gym membership reimbursement and private health insurance
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!