The opportunity for an experienced DB Paraplanner to join a fantastic Financial Services firm who focus on providing a high quality financial planning and investment management service.
- You will have the opportunity to prepare suitability letters, reports and recommendations and provide technical support to complex client queries.
- You will be working in a strong team-focused environment where you can develop your career within a prestigious firm.
- Remote working
- Income Protection (75% salary for 3 years)
- Life Assurance (4x salary)
- Critical Illness (£50,000 lump sum)
- Pension (6%)
- Easily accessible office with free parking when attending office meetings/ socials
What’s needed to be considered?
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have –
- Level 4 Diploma qualified or working towards this
- Previous experience within an IFA Practice
- High level of analytical capability and good communication skills
Apply today to be considered for this Paraplanner opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner, Home based, Work from home, DB, Defined Benefit