Role: Data Manager
Contracting Authority: NHSD
Contract Length: 11 months
Location: Remote, occasional travel to Leeds may be required
Pay Rate: £245
- Knowledge and experience of developing Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) processes (SSIS, SQL)
- Knowledge of database design principles
- Data management and optimisation expertise, covering process design; code development; data architecture; testing and assurance; and reference / master data management.
- Ability to develop clear process documentation, based on customer requirements, against which a developer could build a technical process.
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheets, with experience of making use of their wider functionality (e.g. formulae, lookups, data types, handling dates).
- Significant data management and optimisation expertise, covering: process design; code development (using languages such as SQL, R, Python or SAS); data architecture; testing and assurance; and reference/ master data management.
- Ability to gather requirements from customers for complex, technical processes.
- Experience of Agile project planning, e.g. Jira.
- Experience of Microsoft Power BI for visualising reports.
- Public sector experience