Position: Data Architect
Location: Multiple locations available
Rate: Comptetive day rate (Outside IR35)
Contract Length: 6 months+
I am working with a Government Department who are looking to add a Data Architect to their team. The primary objective will be design and build data models to fill the strategic data needs.
You will be expected to:
- Create data models and metadata systems and help senior data architects to interpret project and programme requirements.
- Support and maintain the architecture vision and roadmaps for their domains
- Identify opportunities for the use of existing or new data domains in delivering more effective business outcomes and services.
- Ensure that the design of end to end business and IT services and changes are consistent and conformant with strategy, architectural principles and standards and are supportable, sustainable, appropriately governed and deliverable
- Actively support and contribute to the Data Architecture Profession aspects of the team function by providing insight and hands-on experience into one or more data concerns.
To find out more about this opportunity and many more please get in contact.