Cyber Security Consultant
The Lead Security Consultant is a senior role for a Cyber Security Managed Service Provider, reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
The primary objective of the role is to:
- Ensure that existing managed services are operating within KPIs
- Ensure tickets are managed within SLA to the satisfaction of the client
- To successfully on-board new managed services, ensuring documentation is correctly completed
- To be a ‘player/manager’ – consulting while helping develop the technical skills of junior consultants
- Support the sales team with a broad knowledge of security
- To provide technical leadership under the strategic direction of the CTO
- This role is ideal for a senior technologist, who is either currently managing a team or playing a senior role in one.
- This role will allow the successful candidate to develop a team on a day to day basis to improve client satisfaction, while working with the CTO on new, strategic projects with cutting edge security technology
What’s needed for me considered
- Certification or equivalent experience in F5 LTM, F5 APM, Fortinet Firewall, Palo Alto Firewall, or RSA SecurID would be a distinct advantage
- CISSP, CISA or CISM would be advantageous
- A bachelor’s degree in a related subject is preferred
- Onsite parking
- Investment in training (including vendor certifications)
- Perkbox membership
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.