Cyber Integration and Test Engineer
My Client who is a leader within the Defence Industry is looking for a Cyber Integration and Test Engineer to join their team. You will be working in the focal point of the organisation's Cyber related busines and research within the UK.
In order to be successful in this role the right candidate will have to possess some of the following skills and qualities:
- Keen to develop well rounded engineering skills across a wide range of systems and tools.
- High standard of ethics and personal accountability.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with little supervision.
Skilled or interested in any of the following:
- Testing within our key competencies of Cyber Security, Data Analytics, Intelligence Analytics or Software & Systems Development.
- Testing systems developed utilising a number of the following technologies: Distributed Systems, Unix, Virtual Systems, Web Technologies, Networking, Telecoms, Internet and IP related technologies, Embedded systems.
- Developing test support tools or automated scripts using modern languages or scripting.
- Working in a test capacity in the areas of Cyber Detection, Forensics, COTS Integration and Agile Systems Development
- Liaising with clients and development team members to elaborate testing scope and needs.
Because of the nature of the work candidates will need to hold a DV Clearance or be open to going through the process which can take up to 12 months.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a Global power that really respects how important the work life balance is.
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.