Criminal Defence Solicitor
A well-established, Leading full service law practice are seeking to bolster their already established team with the appointment of a Criminal Defence Solicitor.
This is a chance for a Criminal Defence Solicitor to work with a well-respected law practice. You will offer expert advice and assistance in all areas of criminal law from allegations of theft and public order offences to the most grave and complicated of crimes such as rape and murder
In this role, you will be immersed and valued quickly. Whilst managing your own caseload you will also be given scope to drive new business activity. Your ability to build trusting relationships with your clients and gain an appreciation of their challenges will offer you the grounds to creatively provide solutions.
What’s needed to be considered?
- An experienced Criminal Defence (Duty Accredited) Solicitor -1 years PQE plus
- Ability to work independently
- Experience of supporting and developing junior team members
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and targets
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Criminal Law, Duty Solicitor, Criminal Defence Solicitor