Recruiter Managing This Role
Location: Tonbirgde, Kent – HYBRID.
A leading insurance company, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Credit Hire Claims Handler to join our team in Tonbridge. Reporting to the Credit Hire & PI Team Leader, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of third-party claims, credit hire claims, and assessing cases for prospects of success at litigation.
• Review case history on file assignments while liaising with other departments as required to establish where liability for the accident rests and investigate the validity of third-party claims.
• Manage all aspects of third-party vehicle damage and third-party property damage claims presented by a third-party directly or via solicitors, insurers, and accident management companies.
• Over 3 years credit hire claims handling experience with at least 5 years in a motor claims-related role.
• Knowledge of the ABI GTA and how to deal with credit hire claims outside of the GTA guidelines.
• Good knowledge of credit hire caselaw and its application in the day-to-day handling of credit hire claims.
Company Socials, 25 days holidays + bank holidays, discretionary bonus, opportunity to develop professional qualifications, company pension with increased employer contribution after years of service.
To be considered for his opportunity, apply today and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity with you in detail before submitting your CV to the client. We will aim to identify your specific skills, motivations and if appropriate, consult you on other opportunities that match your requirements.
In addition, refer a friend or a colleague to us an receive £200 in vouchers, if we assist them in securing a new career