Corporate Tax Solicitor
An exciting opportunity has opened for a Corporate Tax Associate Solicitor (2 – 4 years PQE) based in London. This full-service tier 1 international firm are highly recognised as a leader across several practice areas and in Corporate Tax they handle some of the most complex, interesting cases in the field.
- The successful candidate will have experience in all the corporate tax related aspects of mid-market M&A transactions including the business tax issues associated with options schemes and management shareholders
- You will also need to have experience of share schemes, drafting equity incentive plans, EMI valuations and there will also be a requirement to provide advice to the firms Private Wealth division occasionally
- This role provides the opportunity to develop new relationships through business development and networking
- This firm offer fantastic benefits including a generous bonus schemes based on recognition as well as performance, family and lifestyle focused benefits and wellbeing plus a competitive salary and good work life balance
- Corporate Tax Solicitor with 2-4 years PQE
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Can demonstrate team work and relationship building skills
- Must strive to provide highest levels of service to clients
- Ambitious and organised with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career
Corporate Tax Associate, Tax Associate, Corporate Tax Senior Associate, Corporate Tax Senior Solicitor