A Top 60 UK Law Firm are currently recruiting into the Corporate and Captial Markets team for their London office. A 15-Partner strong department that offer bespoke services to SMEs, Growth Companies, Entrepreneurs as well as standard markets of the London Stock Exchange.
This is a unqiue chance to join a successful and flourishing Corporate team where you will have the opportunity to gain strong exposure and assist in the overall development of the department. Ideally you'll already have expereince in Capital Markets, preferably with Equity Financings. The scope for progression and long-term development will be clearly set out from the start to give you an idea of things to come.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Be a qualified Solicitor with between 1-7 PQE, although other PQE will definitely be considered.
- Ability to produce an effective business plan.
- Able to generate fees following predetermined targets
- Good drafting and writing skills as well as possessing an excellent ability to communicate
- Strong client care, IT and business development skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Associate, Corporate, Mergers, Acquisitions, Solicitor