Corporate Senior Associate
We are working with a Tier 1 Legal 500 law firm, highly recognised across a range of practice areas including Corporate, high end Real Estate, Private Client and Property. This full-service top tier firm are highly recognised as a leader across several practice areas and have offices based across the UK and internationally.
- You will be joining a leading Corporate practice providing support on an extensive variety of high quality transactions including private and public M&A, IPO, offers of securities, private equity and other investment in private companies and JVs
- The extent of the work in this role is massive. The Corporate team handle a broad range of high profile UK and cross border mergers, acquisitions and disposals, IPOs, and security offerings on the Official List, AIM and private placements for issuers, financial advisers, brokers.
- The department will give a lot of responsibility with this position and have you managing and leading on key documentation for asset and share sale, and purchase agreements for deals of varying values
- The work will also include corporate reorganisation and restructuring and advising on investment advisory mandates
- This role provides the opportunity to develop new relationships through business development and networking alongside the Partners
- This firm offer fantastic benefits including a generous bonus schemes based on recognition as well as performance, family and lifestyle focused benefits and wellbeing plus a competitive salary and good work life balance
- Corporate Solicitor with 4 – 8 years PQE
- Must be qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Can demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills
- Must strive to provide highest levels of service to clients
- Ambitious and organised with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career
Corporate Associate, Corporate Senior Solicitor, Corporate Senior Associate