Heat is currently working with an award-winning, leading law firm with over 400 local solicitors and lawyers nationwide.
The role I am currently recruiting for is as a Corporate Legal Director. Career progression is outlined from the outset and they have a high tier Corporate/Commercial team. In addition to this, my client offers a very competitive salary, alongside an above market benefits package.
Required experience in a broad range of Corporate matters, including but not limited to:
- Sales of businesses
- Purchases of businesses and shares
- De-mergers and restructures
- Management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Joint ventures
- Business start ups
- Management teams in private equity transactions
- Corporate governance issues, board room and shareholder disputes
- Private equity funds acquiring businesses or minority states
In addition, an element of business development may be required. Working with Partners and Fee Earners, to promote and enhance both an existing and new client base for the firm.
- To provide an ongoing service to clients
- To meet targets with regards to fee earning and other agreed upon objectives
- To stay informed of all changes in the Law and Practice in Corporate matters
- Financial control, including cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures
- Perform fee earning work precisely, reliably and conforming to the company’s quality and risk procedures
If this position piques your interest, don’t hesitate to get in touch. My contact details are below.
LinkedIn: Sam Strickland
Phone: 0117 2841311