We are looking for an experienced Employee Benefits professional with strong pensions knowledge who will be responsible for providing excellent focussed pension advice to individual scheme members, and pensions guidance to all Employee Benefits clients and their employees.
- Create, build and maintain long term relationships through quality of advice and service;
- Arrange and attend meetings with members as well as responding to ongoing member queries regarding their schemes;
- Provide a full review of a client’s current pension arrangements, undertake a fact find, know your customer, risk profile and capacity for loss to provide an appropriate recommendation report;
- Stay up to date with employee benefit trends in the industry, monitor market developments and assist with the identification of revenue generation opportunities for existing clients
- Build and maintain successful relationships with clients and their employees
- Identify opportunities for upselling/cross-selling based on understanding client needs
- Ensure that all communications with clients are documented and recorded on the client
- file on our back office system and that it is compliant with regard to company and Regulatory standards;
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Time spent in a similar role with previous CF30 status
- Demonstrable high level of competence with regard to providing focussed advice to clients
- Knowledge and understanding of Compliance procedures, including record keeping
- Level 4 qualified
- Strong technical knowledge of both Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution schemes
- A full understanding of the requirements of, and regulations underpinning autoenrolment.
- G60 or AF3 and experience of pension transfers and retirements including drawdown
If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.