Corporate Commercial Solicitor (Locum)
A highly successful, award winning law firm in the South East of England are hiring a Corporate & Commercial Lawyer on a Locum basis.
The firms thriving Corporate Commercial team are involved in a diverse mix of corporate advisory and transnational work for corporate clients and individual business owners, entrepreneurs and professionals.
As the successful candidate, your role will see you engaged in matters spanning all aspects of the corporate life cycle from advising inception on commercial agreements, traditional/alternative funding requirements and shareholders’ agreements and then on to any interim requirements for corporate re/structuring, lending and security, joint venture arrangements and in particular merger and acquisition transactions.
The Locum Contract will be 3 days a week, or there is the option for a 6 month FTC.
- Strong knowledge in Corporate and Commercial areas including but not limited to M&A, Contracts, Company Law, Reorganisations & Shareholders Rights
- A knowledge of Non-contentious Employment work is ideal but not necessary
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Previous management experience
- Must strive to provide highest levels of service to clients
- Ambitious and organised with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career
Corporate Lawyer, M&A Solicitor, Corporate Lawyer