Corporate Commercial Solicitor
A leading firm in Buckinghamshire, recognised in Chambers and the Legal 500, are hiring a Solicitor to join their thriving Corporate and Commercial department. You will be a qualified Solicitor (NQ up to 3 years PQE) with excellent academics and a passion for this area of law.
The firm can offer somebody bright and hardworking direct exposure to high quality work from a diverse range of high-profile clients. This department is known for attracting some of the best Corporate & Commercial work outside of Central London.
- Will be a mixed caseload providing legal advice on a wide spectrum of issues from commercial contracts to corporate transactions such as joint ventures, business and share sales & acquisitions, corporate restructuring and shareholder issues.
- You will have industry leading support from Partners and Senior lawyers recognised in Chambers and in the Legal 500.
- There will be lots of opportunities to get involved with business development, networking and direct client contact.
- There will also be lots of autonomy to work on transactions and advisory matters with little supervision as you progress.
- NQ – 3 years PQE Corporate Commercial Solicitor
- Easily commutable to the Uxbridge/Slough region of Buckinghamshire
- Excellent academics and minimum 2:1 University degree
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Must have experience working/trained at a reputable law firm
Apply now for this exciting Corporate Commercial role. The firm offer a competitive package, training and development, a supportive working environment and a very clear track for progression.