Location: Remote (United Kingdom)
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum
Are you a skilled administrator with a background in Financial Services and corporate benefits administration? Are you looking for a remote working opportunity with a dynamic and growing wealth management business? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
We are working with a leading wealth management business dedicated to providing comprehensive financial solutions to clients. We are currently seeking a Corporate Benefits Administrator to join their team. This is a fully remote position, and the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Financial Services administration, specifically in Group Risk, Medical, Pensions, and Employee Benefits.
As a Corporate Benefits Administrator, your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Renewal and Broking of Group Schemes.
- Liaising with product providers, obtaining quotes, and negotiating preferred terms.
- Inputting plan details into the Client Database.
- Preparing relevant documentation and suitability reports.
- Managing client documentation and diary entries.
In addition to a competitive salary, they offer a range of benefits to our employees, including:
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays (3 days must be retained to cover Christmas shutdown).
- Birthday day off (once passed probation).
- Sick pay:
- 5 weeks full pay.
- 8 weeks half pay.
- Income protection for up to 5 years.
- Pirkx online discounts and cashback, plus 24-hour access to a GP.
- 4x salary death in service.
- 5% matched pension contributions.
- Access to firm’s Academy for professional development
- Competitive bonus scheme.
If you meet the qualifications and skills outlined above and are excited about joining a thriving wealth management business, please apply now!
If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Employee benefits / group risk / corporate benefits / pensions / IFA / investments