Corporate and Commercial Solicitor
A highly successful, award winning law firm in the South West of England are hiring a Corporate & Commercial Solicitor to be based in their central Bristol office. Any exceptional candidates based in the Devon region will also be considered for this role.
With fantastic ties to local businesses, rural clients and private individuals, this firm are leading across several practice areas including Corporate, Intellectual Property, Litigation, Private Client, Family and Property. They have a significant international reach given their size and have been widely recognised for their bespoke training and development opportunities.
- You will be joining a leading Corporate practice providing support on an extensive variety of high quality transactions including small – mid market M&A, joint ventures, reorganisations and commercial contracts.
- The department will give a lot of responsibility with this position and would suit someone who enjoys networking and building client relationships
- This firm offer fantastic benefits including a generous bonus schemes based on recognition as well as performance, family and lifestyle focused benefits and wellbeing plus a competitive salary and good work life balance
- Corporate & Commercial Solicitor with 4 – 8 years PQE
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Can demonstrate team work and relationship building skills
- Must strive to provide highest levels of service to clients
- Ambitious and organised with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career
Corporate Associate, M&A Solicitor, Corporate Lawyer