Corporate Adviser (Home Based)
This is an exciting opportunity for a new Corporate Financial Adviser to join a financial planning firm with a fantastic reputation.
You will deliver holistic financial advice, supporting clients to achieve their financial objectives and developing long standing relationships with clients through regular reviews and delivering solutions to meet their change in circumstances.
- To develop effective relationships with clients and professional connections as one of the principal sources of new clients and maximising brand awareness
- Develop a sustainable business model for the provision of advice to clients
- Develop holistic client relationships in line with any client service proposition
- Actively seek and identify new business opportunities both internally and externally to support the growth of the business
- Provide financial advice to clients on a range of whole of market financial planning solutions primarily for corporate clients
- Provide clients with an exceptional service, ensuring that all reviews are undertaken regularly and in accordance with their agreed service propositions to maintain and grow our recurring revenue stream
- Contribute to the Corporate Team’s business development plans and be pro-active in seeking new avenues of income generation
- Act in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) Statement of Principle and Code of Conduct for Approved Persons and all other regulatory bodies, including the Fit and Proper principles
- Observe the firm’s values and operate within the standards provided
- Level 4 Diploma qualified
- Demonstrable corporate and individual financial planning experience gained with a recognised organisation
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), with the ability to explain complex financial arrangements
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Corporate Financial Planner, Employee Benefits Adviser, Corporate Benefits, Employee Benefits