Role: Corporate Account Handler
Salary: up to £40k
Hybrid/Flexible working set up.
We have partnered with a leading insurance broker group to recruit for an experienced corporate account handler to join their team in Manchester.
Main purpose of the role
To provide a quality service to clients in respect of renewal and new business insurance arrangements advising on, arranging, and securing appropriate cover for our clients’ demands and needs.
- Maintaining relationship, interaction and liaising with client on day-to-day basis
- Maintaining relationship, interaction and liaising with insurers on day-to-day basis
- Processing MTA’s and administration
- Ensuring all communications, documents, invoices are issued in a compliant way in line with company Policies & Procedures and full utilisation of Acturis.
- Cert CII
- Considerable experience in the insurance industry preferably with Corporate Client Servicing experience.
- Target book size of £500,000 made up of larger cases
- Strong working knowledge of the Acturis system
- Extensive working knowledge of General Commercial Lines business and the Broking market
- A can-do attitude with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work to deadlines and multitask in order to get required work carried out.
- Dip CII
If that describes you and you want to learn more, please apply and I will contact you shortly with further information.
Feel free to reach out to me at: